Last month I confessed to my ludicrous misconceptions regarding Chinese Ditda. I thought it had something to do with Morse code. You can read about it here… if you must…
Ace Watawa Life researcher agent Zoom has come back with the scoop. She may have feigned a running injury to gain access. I don’t know. I don’t like to ask too many questions. This is her report.
Re Chinese Ditda:
- no Morse code
- no acupuncture, manipulation with hand only
- Chinese Ditda fix twisted tendons and pinched nerves
- running pain probably caused by twisted tendon or pinched nerve
- acupuncture won’t fix root problem, just treat symptom
- chinese ditda will fix root problem
- how you hear about us? a blog? what a blog?
…What a blog! That’s the same thing we were wondering.
Here’s a picture: